Files.im offers “ATT – Advanced Takedown Tool” as an enhanced scheme given to selected associates in order to fight breaches of copyright laws swiftly and effectively. All specifications of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act –DMCA (1998) are covered by the ATT.
To enable rapid removal of abusive content or copyright violations a standard form is used. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- files.im will promptly remove materials from the files.im Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
- if properly notified that the materials infringe a third partys copyright.
- In addition, files.im may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
- Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address (assuming any). A portrayal of the copyrighted work that you ensure has been infringed. A depiction of where on the files.im Site the material that you ensure is infringing may be found, sufficient for files.im to locate the material (e.g., the URL). A clarification that you have a conventional certainty conviction that the usage of the copyrighted work isn't endorsed by the copyright owner, its administrator, or the law. A declaration by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is careful and that you are the copyright owner or affirmed to catch up for the copyright owners purpose. Your electronic or physical imprint.
- files.im copyright agent for notice for claims of intellectual property violations can be reached as follows e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com